Support Analyst / 2nd, 3rd Line
Our client based in Branston, Burton Upon Trent are seeking a 2nd & 3rd Liner support Analyst for an initial 6 months to be responsible for delivering an exceptional service of IT Support services to the clients locations, acting as the SME for regional support incidents & Support.
Essential skills & knowledge required:
- Examples of supporting 2nd & 3rd line IT arenas successfully with multiple teams.
- Escalation and ownership of all support issues on a large Global scale across EMEA mainly.
- Ensure all incidents are dealt with asap and successfully.
- You will have excellent understanding within:
- Email & Internet based technologies
- Data centre operations
- security & patch management
- Microsoft client technologies ,Microsoft server technologies.
- Cisco networking & Citrix
- Virtualization technologies such as Virtual server, VMWare etc.
- IP technical knowledge.
Please do get in touch today for a full detailed job spec.